The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Love? Above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many-splendored thing, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love



Monday, March 8, 2010

T Minus 3 months and counting....


As senior year draws to an end I find myself caught up in the hype. Senior t-shirts, graduation announcements, senior dinner dance/breakfast/cookout, senior trip, and prom. It's all so exciting and my whole life I have wanted to be 18 years old and graduate from high school; an adult. Now it's all finally happening. Our senior trip this year is to New York City. I have never been further north than the airport in Pittsburgh, this is exciting! And prom...oh prom...the one excuse I have to get away with wearing a pink Cinderella dress. This is my third high school; I spent freshman and sophomore year in Atlanta and Junior year in western Kentucky. I really have no attachment whatsoever to this establishment of public education so I'll be glad to finally get out. Then after graduation I'm packing up my little Focus named Trixie and moving to Cincinnati to live with my mom for the summer. New house, new job, new friends...then to UK! About to start my journey as a University of Kentucky Wildcat!

No comments:

Post a Comment